At Memories Bridal Boutiques we focus on providing an exceptionally personalised, one-on-one consultation service. For this reason, we operate an appointment-only policy.
1) Standard Bridal Appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €30.
2) VIP Bridal Appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €50. Appointment includes bubbly and luxury Irish chocolates for you and your guests and a €30 gift voucher for the bride to use in store. Treat yourself to the ultimate bridal experience.
We also have optional extras when you book your bridal appointments. You can add a gift bag for the bride to be and her guests when booking online.
3) Finishing Touches: Select this option for Second Look Appointments, Trying on / Collecting your own dress Appointments or for Accessories appointments.
Bridesmaid Appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €20 – please contact the store directly to book your BM appointment or use our request form and we will get back to you.
Spoil the bride to be with a luxury gift bag at her appointment.
Packed full of treats and gifts, you can really make her appointment extra special! We also have gorgeous fun gift bags for your bride tribe.
Click the extras button as you make your booking.
See our online shop for more details
Online booking accepted up to 24 hours in advance. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy to be eligible for a refund. If you cancel less than 48 hours before or fail to turn up for your appointment, the consultation fee will not be refunded.
We are delighted to be back open and able to take in person appointments.
As before there are a few changes we have made to ensure the safety of our staff and our brides and guests.
* Memories can welcome a maximum of 4 adults per appointment including the bride.
* Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance. Everyone in the group is requested to use this on arrival.
* At this time we are not insisting that guests wear face masks, however please continue to do so if you have any concerns about your health on the day.
* Seats are positioned to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. We would appreciate if guests didn’t rearrange the seating!
* Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
* All appointments will finish at the scheduled time to allow for sanitising between clients.
* If you or a member of your party is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms please reschedule your appointment. This is to protect our staff.