At Memories Bridal Boutiques we focus on providing an exceptionally personalised, one-on-one consultation service. For this reason, we operate an appointment-only policy.
1) Standard Bridal Appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €30.
2) VIP Bridal Appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €50. Treat yourself to the ultimate bridal experience. Appointment includes bubbly and refreshments for you and your guests and a €30 gift voucher for the bride to use towards any of our Irish accessory brands. We also have an optional extra with our VIP appointments to add a gift bag for the bride to be and her guests when booking online.
3) Finishing Touches: Second Look, Collection and Accessories appointments are also available.
Bridesmaid Appointments are scheduled for 45 minutes and incur a consultation fee of €20 – please contact the store directly to book your BM appointment or use our request form and we will get back to you.
Online booking accepted up to 24 hours in advance. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy to be eligible for a refund. If you cancel less than 48 hours before or fail to turn up for your appointment, the consultation fee will not be refunded.
We are waiting the the government to announce when we can reopen and accept in person appointments again.
When we do, as before there are a few changes we have made to ensure the safety of our staff and our brides and guests.
* Memories can welcome a maximum of 3 adults per appointment including the bride.
* A hand sanitising station is provided at the entrance. Everyone in the group is required to use this on entry and exit.
* All staff and guests are required to wear masks for the duration of the appointment.
* Seats are positioned to ensure social distancing guidelines are met. We would appreciate if guests didn’t rearrange the seating!
* Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
* All appointments will finish at the scheduled time to allow for sanitising between clients.
* If you or a member of your party is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms please reschedule your appointment. This is to protect our staff.